From basic terms to advanced strategies and techniques, ‘Africa Coins Online Trading Academy’ every trader will learn how to start trading.
Basic Trading Terms
- Provides an outline of basic online market concepts and terms used in trading.
- Market Fundamentals
- Gives traders information about the factors that influence the price movements in the foreign exchange market.
- Placing orders
- Beginner traders can learn the different types of orders and when and how to use each one of them.
- Fundamental vs Technical Analysis
- Successful online trading requires knowledge and understanding of the most important analysis used.
Technical Analysis: Charts
- Technical analysis is one of the most commonly used tools when trading the online markets. It involves the use of different types of charts.
- Reading Charts
- When trading the online markets, participants use charts to make better decisions. It is important for every trader to know how to read and understand charts.
The Use of Trends
- A trend represents the general direction in which a security or market is headed. It is a very useful tool for every trader.
- Provides important information about what moving averages are and how they are used.
What Will You Learn on Financial Trading:
Introduction to Financial Markets – basics of trading
Macroeconomic events and their impact on Financial Markets – fundamental news and political events are the cause of most significant markets moves
Technical analysis – detailed explanations of technical analysis tools and of the way trading techniques can be combined to build robust trading strategies
Trading psychology and risk management – understanding of how the natural human emotions of hope, fear, greed and over-confidence